Author Topic: online stopwatch  (Read 25 times)

cramerjohn004

• View Profile
online stopwatch
« on: April 03, 2019, 01:04:42 PM »
Online Stopwatch. This tool has helped my productivity by leaps and bounds. I use it as a countdown timer. I set the timer for 30 to 60 minutes and get to work. When time's up, I take a 15 to 20 minute break and then go back to work. What has helped me most is breaking down specific tasks into manageable chunks, and then setting the timer to complete that chunk of work in a specific amount of time. It is online stopwatch a great way to keep tabs on how long a particular task actually takes you to complete, and it is highly motivating as well. Using both MindMeister and Online Stopwatch has helped me to focus on my priorities and actually see them to completion.

o   GetClicky -- This tool I recently found and for me, it replaces Google analytics. GetClicky tracks the traffic in a similar way to Google analytics, but it does so in REAL TIME. So if you are making changes to your website or squeeze page, you can see the impact immediately. No more waiting 24 hours.

Just using these three tools should improve your online productivity almost instantly! And the more productive you are, the faster your business will grow!